Apps Programmer Analyst - Bangalore - Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Apps Programmer Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Wells Fargo company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Retail Products Technology group (RPT) is seeking an Apps System Engineer to design and implement data integration processes on areas such as compliance, risk, teller scheduling, store/teller attributes etc. We are looking for dynamic, professional, team-oriented, self-motivated individual with good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Work with business users to clarify ETL requirements and business rules
- Develop, implement, and assist in validating ETL processes
- Create and execute unit test plans based on system and validation requirements.
- Troubleshoot, optimize, and tune ETL processes.
- Document all ETL related work per company's methodology
- Maintain existing code and fix bugs whenever needed
- Ensure that all timelines of loading/validating data are met
- Ensure smooth functioning of our development, QA, production and staging environments
- 5 Years of ETL developer experience
- 5 Years of Informatica experience is a must
- 5 Years of SQL Server/Oracle experience
- 1+ Years of Unix Shell scripting
- 1+ Years of Job Scheduling tool
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc.
- Experience developing ETL processes using Informatica – ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.
- Exposure to Unix commands and ability to understand shell scripts
- Strong database development skills in writing SQL queries, and write stored procedures in Oracle and SQL Server.
- Good understanding of Data modeling and database objects
- Exposure to any Job Scheduling tool, Autosys is a plus
- Financial domain experience is a plus
- Strong Organization skills
- Accountability in deliverables with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills