Analyst Senior - Gurgaon - American Express
American Express as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst Senior jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of American Express company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- The candidate will be required to handle vendor invoice payment processing and customer queries.
- The incumbent shall ensure compliance with SLA and other internal guidelines of policies relating to the business area he/she is going to handle and must be controls & quality conscious.
- The incumbent will be required to participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives.
- The incumbent would be required to consistently understand and exceed customer’s requirements whilst ensuring effective team- work at all times.
- Millennium and Oracle knowledge would be an added advantage
- The incumbent should be able to maintain high accuracy, productivity standards and should have high willingness to learn.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
Qualifications • Commerce Graduate
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Result focus and self-driven
- High on flexibility
- Knowledge of MS-Excel/PowerPoint •
- Good on Multitasking and
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time