Senior Executive Assistant - Mumbai - Morgan Chase
Morgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Executive Assistant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Morgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Consumer Banking Specialist is responsible for providing timely resolutions to our Consumer and Community Banking customer’s queries. They will connect with our customers through inbound/outbound calls regarding transactions on their accounts such as payments, loans, charges/fees, interest rates, rewards and other issues.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The responsibility requires excellent time management, day planning, coordination, execution and record keeping skills. Position requires exceptional communication skills, both written and oral. Must demonstrate intense attention to details, resourcefulness, and the ability to “ferret out” necessary information or resources and bring projects to closure without much direction. Maturity to deal with sensitive situations along with confidential information is a critical element of the job.
- Duties will include coordinating meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing presentation materials, ordering and maintaining supplies, submitting expenses and/or reviewing incoming correspondence and preparing responses.
- There will be occasional coverage for other leaders within CCB Mumbai
- Duties may be expanded to include running reports, conducting research, and performing ad hoc tasks and projects as they arise.
- Given the confidential nature of the work of this department, position required to preserve confidentiality and privacy of information.
- Strong PC skills including proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of general office procedures including filing, correspondence, scheduling, phones and taking messages
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures preferred
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and have a drive for results
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Advanced organizational skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to prepare internal / external correspondence and presentations on behalf of others
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management
- Ability to work independently on projects, team player and adaptable
- Experience coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements (i.e. air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency and preparation of detailed itineraries preferred.