Graduate Technical Consultant Melbourne - - Bae Systems Applied Intelligence
Bae Systems Applied Intelligence as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Graduate Technical Consultant Melbourne jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bae Systems Applied Intelligence company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Applied Intelligence division of BAE Systems delivers solutions which protect and enhance the connected world. Everything we do creates a safer future.
We want to solve problems for our customers and by bringing together great minds, we can work together to make the world a safer place.
About BAE Systems
We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes - often collecting and analysing huge volumes of data. These, combined with our cyber special forces - some of the most skilled people in the world, enable us to defend against cyber-attacks, fraud and financial crime, enable intelligence led policing and solve complex data problems.
We employ over 4,000 people across 18 countries in the Americas, APAC, UK and EMEA.
The role of the Technical Consultant is to provide the critical skills necessary to implement, integrate and extend BAE Systems NetReveal applications. We’re looking for a consultant with a passion for technology, data and solving complex challenges.
Our Technical Consultants take ownership of one or more areas of delivery within analysis and design phases, refreshes, implementations and upgrades. Technical Consultants participate in client workshops and calls and have a good knowledge of the technologies and tools associated with configuring and deploying the NetReveal product.
What you will be doing
- Leverage analytic capabilities to solve complex customer challenges as they relate to financial crime and cyber risk
- Provide knowledge of the functionality of one or more core NetReveal modules (such as ETL, Builder, Visualizer, Live, Model Builder, scenario manager and watchlist manager)
- Own technical delivery of aspects of the solution
- Help create the NetReveal project environments mirroring the hardware and software stack to be used on client site
- Configure technical aspects of the NetReveal product e.g. Scenario Manager, Live, Model Builder
- Configure the NetReveal Application to meet client requirements
- Trouble-shoot environmental & technical issues that arise in the course of deploying/configuring software
- Deploy NetReveal application releases onto the NetReveal project environment and on client site when required
- Grows technical knowledge of new aspects of the NetReveal product, asking for guidance where appropriate and rapidly picking up new skill
What we are looking for
- Graduate level experience or 1-2 years in the workforce since graduating
- Solid knowledge of SQL and databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a determined approach to own work
- Technical trouble shooting skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills towards clients and internal project team
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to take the initiative on issues
- Effective and efficient decision making ability – prioritizing, time management, etc.
Preferred but NOT mandatory
- Knowledge of application servers such as Websphere, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
- Knowledge of installing software, creating test environments and project implementation experience.
- Understanding of Java and J2EE architectures
A competitive package consisting of a base salary, superannuation, bonus and generous company benefits.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this role.
Security Clearance is required for this vacancy. If you are not currently Security Cleared, you will need to be eligible for this and willing to go through the process.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence:
We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cyber crime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes.
Our success is down to our people. The changing nature of our business means that we’re constantly looking for the brightest talent to help us fulfil our ambitions. As an experienced professional, we’ll entrust you with responsibility; this means that you’ll have client contact, variety and support from day one.
We'll encourage and support you to develop your skills and reward you as you grow. Whatever your area of expertise, you'll be much more than just a job title; you'll be an integral part of the business where your individual contribution makes a difference every day. Great minds deserve great rewards, so we also offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Staying competitive in today’s global marketplace requires an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.
Division Overview: Commercial Solutions
BAE Systems has been in the business of protecting some of the world’s most important assets and networks for over 100 years. We apply the same techniques, intelligence and strategy used in defending nations and governments to businesses as well. That’s us – Commercial Solutions - a division of BAE Systems that specializes in providing businesses around the globe with the products and services they need to stay protected in today’s connected world.
We offer a broad portfolio of on premise, managed and cloud-based products and services that are proven to protect our clients against financial crime and persistent cyber attackers.
We aim to be a global industry-leading, cyber and financial crime products business and will do this by leveraging the BAE Systems brand and by delivering higher grade security solutions for our clients.
Help us secure a connected world by being an unseen hero. Apply now and be inspired.