Assistant Manager Corporate Communications - Bangalore - Biocon Limited
Biocon Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Corporate Communications jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Biocon Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Professional attributes: Good written and spoken communication skills, good networking with media in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi. Should be fluent in Kannada and must have good relations with regional media including Print and Electronic channels.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating with media, business and non-business for facilitating Brand Biocon presence in the media.
- The candidate will be responsible to draft press releases on important company announcements
- He/She will be responsible for developing a key Messaging Document for Biocon Group and will be required to update it periodically/ monthly and keep it as a LIVE document
- The candidate will be responsible to manage the media database and keep it updated at all times
- The candidate will be expected to analyse market reports and extract relevant data for communication activities
- The candidate will be responsible for facilitating Head, Corp Commn for networking meetings with the media journalists
- The candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating for media interviews
- Will be responsible for organising press meets & press conferences
- The candidate will be responsible for networking with the regional media print and electronic channels
- The candidate will be responsible for media monitoring and maintaining a database on all media coverage related to Brand Biocon
- The candidate will be responsible for making monthly media report on Biocons Brand Presence
- The candidate will have to support rest of the communication team for other activities on need basis
- He/She will be responsible for developing audio visuals/ films
- He/She will be responsible for writing blogs and preparing reports, white papers etc for Brand Biocon
- The candidate should be a go getter and a good team player