Country Manager India - Bangalore - Mediamath
Mediamath as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Country Manager India jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Mediamath company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
MediaMath is a global technology company that's leading the movement to revolutionize traditional marketing and empowering marketers to unleash the power of goal-based marketing at scale, transparently across the enterprise. TerminalOne handles billions of transactions every hour and hundreds of millions of internet users every day, which means every solution must be built to scale. Our breakthroughs create new marketplaces and solve long-standing problems in an industry that is constantly evolving. Our engineers are building the leading technology platform to power the new digital marketing ecosystem, and we are looking for driven, curious innovators to join our team.
MediaMath is the leading provider of digital media trading technology and services, and invented the demand side platform category ("DSP").
TerminalOne, the firm's enterprise-class software platform, has driven breakthrough results for dozens of agencies, hundreds of the world’s leading brands, on thousands of worldwide campaigns.
- Own the communication of MediaMath’s value proposition, technology, processes and partnerships to the Indian market
- Expand the procedures, systems, and organisational structure necessary to support MediaMath’s revenue and client base
- Set and meet monthly/quarterly/annual revenue and gross profit business unit targets. Develop accurate revenue forecasting models
- Build strategic plans to exceed revenue and profitability goals
- Ensure processes and technologies are in place to ensure proper client stewardship: clear points of contact, escalation procedures, and the tracking and resolution of client issues
- Work with key business units within MediaMath to assure proper education and roll out of new products, key management tools, and client requirements
- Lobby for client and market demands across marketing, product, and business operations groups
- Ensure that MediaMath is ideally positioned to earn incremental revenue, including obtaining incremental budget, re-signing and up-selling clients on a regular basis
- Identify and help shape new revenue generating opportunities
- Develop people within the team by coaching, identifying areas for growth, celebrating successes, managing promotion process, keeping an open dialogue with your team, and identifying training opportunities
- Establish trust and credibility with clients and internal team
- Other responsibilities, as may be required, such as: conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other substantive activities as we may decide
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. As part of our global technology team, you may be required to be work off-hours or be on-call on a rotating basis. Other duties may be assigned, as needed. MediaMath retains the right to change job duties at any time.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- History of leading and growing teams
- Strong leadership skills; strong communication skills; personable; charismatic. Ability to set and lead a results-orientated, buoyant culture
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships
- Strong knowledge of the online media business and technology landscape in India
- Experience selling and scaling SAAS-type businesses a strong plus
- History of working successfully with key leaders in the online and ad tech ecosystems
- History of public speaking and thought leadership
- Proven ability to work within a global organisation, working with key markets in London, Singapore, and New York.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel 10-20% of the time (frequent day trips, semi-regular overnight might be required)
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed