Community Developer - Bangalore - Iqura Technologies Pvt Ltd
Iqura Technologies Pvt Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Community Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Iqura Technologies Pvt Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Must be passionate about Mobile gaming and Video games in general.
* Should have excellent communication skills and good understanding of the mobile gaming market.
Should effectively function in the following areas:
* Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence and brand / product awareness through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
* Content creation and Users / Fans engagement – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, media posting, communications materials, and material for social media channels to ensure the users or the fans following the company are always engaged with information
* Analytics – Using Analytics engine and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing, content building and new initiatives
* Community Building - propagate information and run campaigns to continually build user base / fans.
* Community Management - answering user issues / queries and connecting to more users via forums and other channels and ensuring the users of the product are satisfied.
* Coordination - record user feedback and share the info in a formatted manner to the production team. Should also play test the product on a daily basis and share recommendations on areas of improvements & user experience feedback.
* Sales - Assist in sales / business development as and when required