Wintel Admin Mumbai - Mumbai - Smart
Smart as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Wintel Admin Mumbai jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Smart company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Experience: 4+ yrs
Scripting experience is must
As discussed, below is the high level JD for this requirement & along with it few essentials are as below:
1. Candidate should have good exposure to all Windows Server OS version.
2. In the current role, candidate should have more stuff on Windows OS and not on MS Exchange/ VM Ware etc…
3. Must have good experience working on Microsoft clusters.
4. Good root cause analysis skills.
To help you, attached is the sample resume we would be looking forward for.
Please get your recruitment team go through it and lets have a call tomorrow 13:00 to clarify if they have any doubts:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Provide global production support for the Windows Operating System in a distributed infrastructure (Shift Work)
· Work onsite during weekend and night-times, participating in a 24x7 shift roster
· Address incidents picked up by the monitoring systems alerting on global Windows infrastructure within a timely manner
· Resolve problem tickets allocated to team on central management tools (e.g. SNOW)
· Implement requests for service as generated in manual and automated ticketing systems (e.g. SNOW, etc)
· Regular verbal and written communication with business partners and other support teams to clarify details of incidents or service requests to maintain production stability and meet established SLA’s.
· Liaise with vendors to analyze crash dumps, or infrastructure problems
· Write technical documentation as needed
· Operational knowledge of key technologies, such as Windows OS, AD, DFS, SFTP, MS Cluster etc. & Enterprise product line, Fujitsu Prime Power, Blade technology, SAN/NAS storage
· Provide projects support for the Windows distributed infrastructure, preferably worked in Storage Migration, Server Migration, OS Migration, Windows estate wide remediation projects and BCM/Isolation tests, Power down activities
· University degree with experience in supporting Windows based distributed computing environment with a large number of systems (200+)
· Good written and spoken English, able to communicate in English with remote teams whose first language is not English
· Strong analytical and logical skills
· Team work, ability to contribute to and work in a team, as well as at times step up and lead a number of people when handling problems or incidents
· Strong inter-personal and communication skills, capable of writing/contributing to technical knowledge articles
· Ability to distil work into discreet packages for execution by other team members
· Independent problem solving skills and effective time management
· Ability to analyze and solve problems quickly and completely
· A solid understanding of a Windows-based operating system, preferable Windows, 2003, 2008, 2012, (Understanding of Citrix, Vmware, MOM, AD, Exchange 2003, 2010, Lync, will be a big advantage)
· Good troubleshooting skills with knowledge of key operating system concepts.
· Understanding and working knowledge of authentication and naming services, including NIS, LDAP with Kerberos, Power Broker, DNS, NTP, etc
· Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts, such as NFS, routing, troubleshooting network related issues.
· Fundamental skills with Veritas Storage Foundations, Volume Manager, File System and Cluster server.
· Basic configuration knowledge of IBM blade and HP servers, Dell Blades
· Ability to write scripts in some administrative language (for example PoweShell, VBA)
· Basic understanding of the Banking and Finance industries with previous job experience a plus.
Process & Procedure
· Good command of English
· Good Communication both Written & Verbally
· Effective co-ordination with various execution teams
· Technical Troubleshooting Skill / Problem solving ability
· Issue Management and effective escalation
· Global User support exposure
· ITIL Knowledge
· Project delivery (timely accomplishment of assigned responsibility)
· Technical understanding of the project content
· Inclination and ability to learn
· Proficiency in the use of in-house tools and techniques
· Ability to work under pressure / tight deadline
· Able to establish good working relationship with various teams