Electrical Plant Engineer - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Electrical Plant Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Electrical Plant Engineer will be responsible for following
· Completing work assigned on the agreed task list.
· Errors in performed deliverable reports and documents.
· Inform project lead in due time if milestones cannot be kept
· Task defined in the task list "RACI" document which is created for each project at kick-off meeting with C&I coordinator
· Follow the agreed processes, procedures, instructions, guideline etc., and encourage other do the same.
· Support the project lead to achieve the required milestones
· Proactive seeks all required information for control engineering and make sure to pass on information to other functional areas in due time. Input will come from but limited to:
o PME (Contract documents, Basic Design Data, Electrical design manual, project specific cable list)
o Installation group (cable list, Voltage drop calculation, location of electrical equipment)
o Product specialist (Spec. for El. data and vendor documentation)
o FLS Automation (Sub Control System, Central Control System, local network, I/O, PLC logic diagrams, Control departments, Operator Mimics, FAT of CCS)
o Power engineering (Single line diagram, main power cable list, El. Consumer list)
o Motor/Drive (LV/MV cable dimensioning sheet, vendor documentation, parameter list for VFD)
o Plant layout (Flow diagrams, GA drawings, ATEX zone classification diagram)
o Process department: CRS and process diagrams, FAT of Central Control System
o Instrumentation engineer (Instrument and field control equipment: make, type, calibration range, electrical installation).
· All electrical data (in the assigned departments) are available in the C&I deliverables within scope of contract in due time.
o Electrical consumer list (3 phase load list)
o Signal list and I/O list
o Instrumentation & sensor list (product data and vendor documentation reference)
o Electrical equipment list (1 phase load list)
o Interconnection documentation (cable connection)
· Report to product lead with suggestion for improvement, updates or new models in Metis.
· Do all required QC on performed engineering to assure completeness, conformity, coherence and consistence.
· Register all deliverable documents in documentum and make sure to implement in Atlas.
- Job Location: Chennai
- Qualification: BE/BTECH (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an engineering organization/consultancy/Process plant (preferably in Cement/Minerals)
- Experience in creation of logic diagrams for PLC programming/testing for Process industries.
- Are conversant with international electrical standards and the impact on engineering when equipment is in ATEX classified area.
- METIS: Ability to quickly learn the Internal FLS Electrical Database system (METIS)
- ATLAS: Knows the structure and how to seek information and create reports for data treatment. Implement deliverable documents in structure and setup transmittal check mark.
- Conversant with the processes within cement production and the machinery functions and transfer this into PLC logic diagrams