Marketing Manager - Bangalore - Asspl Karnataka
Asspl Karnataka as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Marketing Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Asspl Karnataka company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
MARKETING MANAGER, PAID SEARCH
The Amazon India marketing team is dedicated to marketing Amazon products and services to Indian consumers. It's an exciting time of big growth, big bets and lots of innovation and experimentation at Amazon and an exciting period to be a part of the Amazon India team. Currently, we are seeking a Marketing Manager who will be a part of the Paid Search team and help scale the traffic and revenue generated from the channel, while identifying opportunities to improve efficiency.
About the Role
Amazon in India is a rapidly growing business and Paid Search is a very important revenue driver and customer acquisition channel for Amazon. The Marketing Manager will be a part of the team that manages Paid Search for Amazon.in and will be responsible for scaling up the channel and identifying opportunities to improve efficiency. Paid Search is one of the largest drivers of traffic to Amazon.in, and therefore this role provides very good opportunities to create impact and innovate at scale.
In this role, the person will need to interact closely with the category teams and support their plans through Paid Search. He/she will also be actively engaged in providing feedback to individual categories based on performance of Paid Search campaigns. The role will also require close coordination with technology teams to strengthen the platform that supports Paid Search campaigns and to benefit from initiatives planned by the technology team. He/she is also expected to keep abreast of the latest developments in Paid Search in the industry and across Amazon properties worldwide, and adopt learnings and best practices from these. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for driving innovations through new products/strategies. Additionally, the Marketing Specialist will be expected to provide an update on performance of the channel on a regular basis and come up with actionable insights to improve the channel performance.
- Setup and scale performance Paid Search campaigns on search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, Bing etc. and maximize ROI of these campaigns.
- Partner across finance, technology, and creative teams to plan, test, optimize, and grow Paid Search campaigns.
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies throughout the funnel. Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and implement ongoing improvements
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in Paid Search and evangelize them throughout Amazon.
- Work with Amazon Paid Search teams across the world to experiment and share success stories from other Amazon properties
- 4+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience in analyzing large datasets and providing insights for improving scale/efficiency
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with general MS office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience using at least one campaign management tool (AdWords editor, Facebook Power Editor, DFA etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with Paid Search marketing. This may include experience in managing paid campaigns on search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo! etc.
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to take full ownership of areas of responsibility, not merely respond to requests and take direction, but anticipate and solve for problems that haven't yet occurred, ideate improvements and innovations, and implement solutions autonomously
- Strong bias for action, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to capture, measure, and interpret relevant data and take appropriate action as a result
- MBA from a Tier 1 B-School