Project Manager - Noida - Foresight Group International
Foresight Group International as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Project Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Foresight Group International company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Responsible for managing the implementation of projects using Foresight project management methodology. Projects range from small to large scale implementations. Will provide leadership and expertise while managing the project cycle for delivering solutions for a wide range of applications, including Commercial Off the Shelf ( COTS) and custom made solutions. May support Pre-Sales activities, e.g., proposal writing, client presentations, scoping etc.
Key components of the responsibilities are as mentioned below:
· Manages projects from pre-sales, scope definition to deployment; and understands client requirements & operating procedures ( SOPS)
· Liaisons with client’s and Foresight’s project teams ( India and other Geographical locations, i.e., Japan, US and EU)
· Creates and maintains project management artifacts including project plans ( using MPP), resource plans, budget trackers, governance plans, kickoff presentations, project induction plans, cutover plans etc.
· Aligns technical skills with business requirements, provides staff mentoring and development and ensure required training is complete
· Maintains work break down ( WBS) structure directly or through leads to track status at more granular level
· Compiles & maintains deliverable repositories for project documents & best practices; support project team members on the use of deliverable templates
· Establishes project communication model; Conducts periodic meetings with team to understand pulse of the project and day to day actions
· Helps the team in troubleshooting and resolving the technical issues
· Ensures project gets completed within the agreed upon timeframe and budget, maintaining the quality standards
· Efficiently identifies and solves / mitigates project issues / risks / and plan contingencies
· Performs team assessments and evaluations
· Participates in Proposal and RFP development
· Collaborates with functional leadership to coordinate cross-team resource allocation in support of projects, work orders, change requests and maintenance activities.
· Oversees third party ( at client site) relationships, resources and inter-dependencies
· Ensures appropriate processes & Standard Operating Procedures are in place
· Facilitates Quality processes ( CAPA, Deviation, and Change Control)
· Evaluates Client system’s technology/functionality and recommend adoption of Foresight tools
· Verify alignment of final deliverables with SOW
Education & Other Qualifications
· BE/ME/MCA/MCS/MSc degree from reputed Institute/University
· Well versed with various SDLC models and Software Test life cycle and Defect Management Life Cycle
· Have managed minimum 2 large sized enterprise projects of minimum 1 year duration
· Have managed a technical team of 3- 6 members ( direct reports in a project setting)
· Proven knowledge of custom development methodologies
· Drive for building business acumen in PV / Drug Safety / Life Sciences industry
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including client executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
· Excellent financial and budget management skills ( e.g. planning, budgeting, resource allocation)
· Effective change management and leadership skills, project communication, stakeholder expectation management. Strong analytical skills required
· Ability to translate the business vision into technology deliverables
· Ability to make effective presentations to senior and middle management
· Ability to prioritize and manage projects and adapt to changes in priority efficiently.
· Excellent interpersonal and consulting skills.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and operate under stringent deadlines.
· Passion for service, technology and innovation
Knowledge of following would be added advantage
· Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences/ Drug Safety domain and products
· Regulatory guidelines from the Food and Drug Administration ( FDA), EMA and Mercury Quality Center
· Experience with Drug Safety Products from Aris Global/Oracle – ArisG/Argus or associated modules like AgExchange/ESM or Safety Mart/Insight
· Proven knowledge of package system implementation