Quality Engineer Iii - Bangalore - Ncr
Ncr as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Quality Engineer Iii jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ncr company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Title : Software Engineer - QA
Location : Bangalore.
About NCR :
We are NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make more than 450 million transactions possible every day.
We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. But what we do goes beyond niche technologies or markets. Our solutions help businesses around the world increase revenue, build loyalty, reach new customers and lower their costs of operations.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.
You can also visit @ www.ncr.com for more details.
About Digital Insight
Digital Insight helps financial institutions optimize their profitability by continuously innovating how consumers and businesses manage their money. Our on-demand financial management solutions are based on decades of customer insights. We provide financial solutions to over 1000 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide. Our flagship services include online banking, mobile banking and personal finance services. We pride ourselves on our 99.98% uptime on our financial services.
The position is based in Digital Insight India, located in Bangalore, India.
Come join Digital Insight team as a Software Engineer - QA for Payments Group.
Your Opportunity with Digital Insight.
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer who can manage functional tests, Unit testing, API testing, test automation and performance testing as needed thru the software development lifecycle of the product.
You will work with developers to learn and understand software requirements and design, as well as participate in reviews of code. You will write and review test plans and test cases, as well as execute test cases, record results, and file defects. You will manage the defects and work with developers to fix and verify defects. You will be responsible for owning the test strategy for offerings end-end. As of the strong QA community you will also be involved in selection and execution of automation tools and frameworks.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design testing strategies and develop comprehensive test plans to ensure software comply with the high level design and requirements
- Test products through all phases of development life cycle including the development phases (Unit/Functional/ regression/integration/performance testing)
- Design or use existing automated test framework and develop automated tests at either the API
- Manage the defect life cycle
- Effectively assess the true customer impact for customer reported problems
- Responsible for managing deployment process by developing deployments scripts, automation of deployment and verifying the deployment by running sanity tests.
- Contribute to continuous process improvements to increase the efficiency of QA and development including metrics management.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
Must Have BE/B.Tech Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years of Software Testing (Test Automation) on Internet, Frameworks & SOA technologies
- Experience with Non-functional testing of Internet applications and services.
- Must have proficiency in Java, Linux/Unit, automated tools such as QTP, SilkTest / JMeter and environment such as JBoss, Eclipse, Perforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must have strong analytical skills, be decisive and detail-oriented.
- Self directed and highly motivated, and be a strong team player.
- Experience testing an complex products and connected/online services
- Experience working in a fast agile environments
- Experience as Scrum master is good to have
- Experience working in banking domain
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.