Liquidity Funding Reporting Analysis Senior Analyst - Pune - Ubs
- Liquidity Funding Reporting Analysis Senior Analyst
- Pune MH
- 21 Apr, 2017 30+ days ago
Ubs as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Liquidity Funding Reporting Analysis Senior Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ubs company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? We are looking for someone to use their expertise and join UBS team in Pune.
The role is for an additional team member of the L&F team responsible for reporting for Group, UBS business divisions, regional and legal entities.
- Subject matter expert in Liquidity & Funding models (OCL, SLG, LCR, NSFR).
- Responsible to provide Liquidity & Funding reporting to the respective Regional Treasury and CFO teams on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Reporting and analytics are further utilized by Regional Asset & Liability Committees and other senior management reports.
- Responsible for local imposed L&F model reporting and analytics.
- Support client engagement model and establish RAS L&F as a trusted & recognized business partner.
- Review & analyze the work performed by offshore vendors and have thorough understanding of the templates / calculations performed.
- Provide efficient time-to-market and accurate liquidity and funding information to senior decision making bodies.
- Liaise with the Regional Treasury teams and Legal Entity Controllers on an ongoing basis.
- Provide senior management with ad-hoc analysis.
The RAS - Treasury Management Service Line is split into three areas - RWA & AE, LRD & Balance Sheet and Liquidity & Funding.
- Higher degree in finance and / or professional qualification
- Minimum five to six years of experience in financial service industry, of which at least three to four years in Liquidity / Treasury reporting and analysis.
- Sound knowledge of bank balance sheet and liquidity & funding concepts (OCL, SLG, LCR, NSFR).
a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
a team player
known for hitting deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.