Logistics Specialist - Pune - Sensata Technologies
Sensata Technologies as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Logistics Specialist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Sensata Technologies company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Supports daily delivery and import/export activities; coordinates among 3PL warehouse, customer service, make site to resolve issues occurred during transportation and import/export operations; instructs forwarders, agents and customs brokers on operation methods and handling procedures, and makes decision to ensure smooth goods delivery, customs clearance to meet production and customer requirement.
- Handle FG import from make sites in other countries to India 3PL warehouse; works closely with the broker on the custom clearance and import SVB, duty exemption, etc. customs compliance application. Close communication with Planning/Customer Service team to get the materials moving smoothly to meet the customer requirement. Follow urgent shipment and prioritize the shipments. Shortens transportation lead time.
- Coordinate with 3PL warehouse shipping team to make sure daily shipments delivered timely with proper finance invoice to comply with India government tax requirement.
- Guide the 3PL warehouse team to execute the Oracle standard process for receiving and shipping.
- Monthly warehouse cycle counting and meeting with 3PL warehouse.
- Equipment import, applies for the import certificate, Customs duty exemption. Communicates with project teams of cross functions in different countries to get plenty of the equipment information and prepare customs and quarantine application. Communicates with port customs for customs clearance and solve the issues raised by customs. Keeps records of each equipment shipment.
- Guides the cross function teams on samples and spare parts import and export process and ensures to comply with customs regulations.
- Trouble shooting on import and export activities, alerts and solves the unexpected problem timely.
- Maintains import and export logistics database, keeps the hardcopy record. Monthly analysis on lead time improvement.
- Verifies the forwarder and broker service invoices of import and export shipments.
- Participate the site and regional projects of line move and cost reduction.
- Work with trade compliance team to make sure all import/export activities, local deliveries comply with India regulations.
- Prepare regular reports of warehouse, freight analysis.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice.