Data Scientist Analytics Telecom - Gurgaon - Ericsson
Ericsson as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Data Scientist Analytics Telecom jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ericsson company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Ericsson Overview Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson Expert Analytics comes ready to address a broad range of telecom use cases. It leverages Ericsson’s vast telco domain knowledge and experience, providing a toolset that helps operators meet changing business and consumer demands. By converting data to insights, and – through integration with our leading OSS/BSS portfolio – converting insights to actions, Ericsson Expert Analytics delivers significant impact in key areas, such as real-time experience management and enterprise SLA management.
Drive or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfillment, secure that consulting projects are fulfilled with quality, in time & within budget. Work closely with the customer to be able to propose improvements & identify new business opportunities.
Understanding and converting business problems into analytical problems. Discover first insights and identify opportunities through the use of statistics, machine learning algorithms, data mining and visualization techniques. Build advance analytical models, present findings to business by exposing assumptions and validating work in a way that can be easily understood by business stakeholders.
- Perform exploratory data analysis on extremely large and complex data sets.
- Translate complex quantitative analyses into business insights & provide recommendations.
- Build and evaluate models and modify existing databases and make changes as appropriate.
- Work with team leaders and members to solve client business/analytics problems and document results and methodologies.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Position Qualifications Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- MSc/PhD - Statistics/ Mathematics.
- 5-10 Years experience of working in area of Retail/ Market/ Customer Analytics and Modelling.
- Should have experience of working on Predictive and Prescriptive analytics.
- Knowledge of Indian Telecom industry on OSS/ BSS solutions in required.
- Knowledge of Analytical tools like SAS, AAR, Pythone, Matlabs, Octane etc
- Business Development Skills
- Consultative Skills
- Negotiation & selling skills
- Project Management Skills
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Relating & Networking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Interpersonal skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Financial Understanding
- Competitor Understanding
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Mumbai || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 178245