Storage Automation Testing Years Pune - Pune - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Storage Automation Testing Years Pune jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are currently hiring Storage Automation testing professionals in Pune with an experience of 3 - 5 years.
Roles and responsibilities -
- Implement automated testing of REST services and conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality.
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, implementation of test cases and test scripts.
- Execute all components of product testing such as functional regression, performance and load testing.
- Architect and develop automation tools and frameworks to be used across multiple projects, making the testing process effective and efficient.
- Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and product for applications with the environment.
- Develop new testing tools to make the testing process effective and efficient.
- Communicate and coordinate testing with teams on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Education: BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of software development
- Knowledge of Storage & Network protocols
- Knowledge of software development, QA automation best practices and release processes
- Experience in Python or Java and knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) test environments
- An obsession over the smallest details and a comfort level to effectively identify, recreate and report bugs in Jira for developers to fix immediately
- Good verbal communication skills (English)
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups and offshore resources
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of the company
- Approachable and open
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster a positive work environment; willingness to assist team
Experience - 3 - 5 years