Cbs Controls Framework Deployment Lead - Bangalore - Cargill
Cargill as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Cbs Controls Framework Deployment Lead jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cargill company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Cargill has established a Controls COE within the Controllers Organization. This Controls COE has developed a financial controls framework for high risk financial controls that reduce the risk of financial misstatement in Cargill’s consolidated financial statements. Control owners and operators in the embedded A&F and CBS Finance organizations will be responsible for executing the controls.
Cargill needs to ensure that the controls that are deployed within the CBS centers are operationalized with urgency and with a high degree of quality.
The Controls COE along with the GPO will focus on the design of the controls, training, rolling out the GRC tool, creating the self-assessment and testing plans. CBS Finance will focus on embedding, deploying the controls in the 6 centers and performing the self-assessment along with 1st level of internal monitoring of controls.
As this is a new process in Cargill we will have a team of CBS Controls Framework Deployers working across the globe over the next 12 months to deploy this new process. This position will work closely with the Controls COE Specialists and the CBS Operating personnel in the center.
40% Manage and Direct Deployment Process & Team
- Manage, develop and coach direct reports to ensure high performing global team.
- Working with Controls COE develop and continuously use feedback to improve a program for deployment of matrices, policies, procures, tools
- Ensure team is well trained and knowledgeable on the processes developed by the Controls COE
- Empower team to initiate change and drive results.
- Deploying Risk and Control Matrices (RCMs) (documenting specifics from the processes)
- Deploy and train CBS Finance operations teams on new policies and procedures provided by the control teams
- Ensuring operating personnel availability for interviews and document deliverables during deployment actions
- Incorporating process specific control procedures into GRC
- Identifying deficiencies and remediation plans
- Help operating personnel collect documentation for independent verification
- Document controls for new processes migrated into the center before official transfer
- Agree ownership with BU on controls
- Identifying key control owners, reports, and procedures related to controls
- Report on control framework implementation status.
Minimum Required Qualifications
BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
10+ years of experience in accounting or finance
Experience identifying internal control gaps and inefficiencies and documenting internal control design
Proven ability to assess risks and controls and identify opportunities for improvement
Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and take initiative
Strong independent problem solving and analytical skills
Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Ability to interact with and influence multiple levels of an organization
Ability to travel 10-15%
Experience in working with testing/evaluating financial control framework (SOX) environment.
Successful deployement and management of SOX controls in a public company.
Prior Big 4 or similar experience in audit or consulting.
Experience of working in shared service operations.
Possess appropriate knowledge and technical proficiency in financial and accounting areas together with having good systems understanding.
Experience working across countries and cultures.
Working Knowledge of ERP (JDE/SAP)
End to end process knowledge on RTR, PRTP, OTSC and others.
Primary Location India-KA-Bangalore
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job