Computer Forensic Examiner - Bangalore - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Computer Forensic Examiner jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Honeywell Global Security (HGS) Computer Forensics Examiner (CFE) will report directly to the Director of Global Investigations and perform computer forensic investigations on computers and other forms of electronic media maintaining a proper chain of custody and providing reports and analytical products. These investigations will be performed for a wide-range of customers including the Legal Department, Human Resources, Integrity & Compliance, and all SBU's by being mentored by experienced investigators, attending formal training sessions, and performing increasingly difficult technical investigations.
• Works under consultative direction toward predetermined goals and objectives
• Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results, and makes recommendations and changes to corporate/departmental policies and procedures
• Work product is checked through formal reviews by peers and supervisor
• Plans, organizes and conducts increasingly complex forensic investigations including but not limited to; alleged or suspected violations of laws and regulations concerning criminal and general investigations; computer crimes; and Honeywell Code of Conduct violations
• Develops forensic investigative strategy, documents procedures during an investigation and ensures evidence is obtained in accordance with Honeywell legal standards and local courts.
• Performs routine and complex digital forensics examinations in support of investigations
•Work closely with other Honeywell cyber resources in order to build initial automations in support of an overall proactive investigative effort in support of identified risks to Honeywell
• Maintains a close relationship with Honeywell Law Department and Human Resources
• Demonstrate understanding of depth and scope of potential impact that results may have on the organization
• Analyzes and evaluates investigative progress to reassess priorities, leads and direction
• Renders expert testimony before local courts and administrative hearings
• Prepares clear, comprehensive and cohesive forensic reports based on established procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field, or a minimum of five years equivalent Computer Forensic experience
• Five years of enterprise level information security or information technology experience