Data Warehouse Senior Software Engineer Bwe - Mumbai - Bnp Paribas
Bnp Paribas as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Data Warehouse Senior Software Engineer Bwe jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bnp Paribas company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This position is for Bank of the West Project
Qualified and motivated candidate to be responsible for proper ETL development, standards and best practices, collaborating with existing ETL resources to set cutting edge industry standards.
1. Does development and testing tasks, ensures adherence to agreed timelines, communicates status of tasks to team lead.
2. Evaluates the integration a various data sources like Oracle, SQL server, VSAM and sequential files into staging area and recommends and/or implements efficiencies.
3. Counsels team members on the evaluation of data using the Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) toolkit. Applies data analysis, data cleansing, data matching, exception handling, and reporting and monitoring capabilities of IDQ
4. Performs technical walk-through as needed to communicate design/coded solution and to seek input from team members.
5. Develops ETL processes using Informatica, ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.
6. Implements data cleanup procedures, transformations, scripts, stored procedures, and execution of test plans for loading the data successfully into the targets
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
• 4 - 6 years of experience at Enterprise-level ETL development and ETL architecture using Informatica and understanding the COBOL file structures.
• Strong Database knowledge in the areas of general SQL
• Strong Informatica technical knowledge in the areas on Informatica Designer Components -Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer & Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.
• Good knowledge of analytical and logical conceptual level programming skills
• Good knowledge of Erwin model generation tools (logical and physical)
• Data analysis, data mapping, data loading, and data validation.
• Understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc.
• Support other ETL developers; providing mentoring, technical assistance, troubleshooting and alternative development solutions
• Should have thorough understanding of Entire life cycle of Software and various Software Engineering Methodologies.
• Performance tuning and end-to-end lifescycle experience with Enterprise wide data warehouse