Export Coordinator - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Export Coordinator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
· Coordinates with the Project Manager regarding logistics issues.
· Coordinates all deliveries with the customer, including shipment schedules to meet contract agreements.
· Compiles all export documentation necessary in order to invoice customers for the specific products ordered.
· Handles bank documentation in order to prepare for Project Payments including that for complex international Letter of Credits.
· Handles insurance issues regarding transportation to protect FLSmidth’s interests.
· Participates in the necessary export control procedure to secure that this is conducted according to legislation.
· Coordinates FLSmidth’s Global , high risk projects in terms of Import and Export complexity.
· Issues purchase orders and follows up with suppliers to secure delivery as and when required.
· The position is based in Chennai, but the project centres served will be Denmark / US and other countries.
· Bachelor degree or the equivalent knowledge in whatever way acquired.
· Knowledge of international shipping regulations.
· Knowledge of export documentation including documentation for Letter of Credit.
· Knowledge of insurance.
· Understanding of technical specifications.
· Financial understanding.
· Some years of experience in an export role at a shipping company or a bank.
· Excellent communicator, be able to ensure our shipments are delivered as planned in close collaboration with all stakeholders.
· Focus on follow up, accuracy, attention to detail, coordination and communication across stakeholders and different countries.
Graduate or Post graduate, preferably in logistics or Commerce or supply chain related disciplines.