Full Stack Development Internship - Bangalore - Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd
Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Full Stack Development Internship jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Spoyl Tech Pvt Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
About the company:
Spoyl is your one-stop solution to buy, sell and share your fashion wear, taste, and style.
There are several e-commerce tools and associated add-on services enabling small businesses sell their goods online and boost up their sales through another channel. There still exists a few verticals where there is a need for personal touch, the interaction between users, and product customization that’s puts retail shopping in the forefront compared to shopping online. One such vertical is exclusive fashion wear. Spoyl is an attempt to provide the retail shopping “experience” while still buying fashion online and provide a complete 360-degree solution from discovery to customization through its mobile platform and add-on services.
With Spoyl you have the chance to browse through hundreds of closets of fashion designers and to take your pick. Shop from a wide range of shoes, clothes and accessories to suit your style and taste.
Spoyl is for anyone and everyone who loves fashion!
About the internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Implement a complete system ensuring high performance.
2. Build a loosely coupled system by creating modules and/or components and coupling them together into a fully functional product.
3. Interact, discuss the problem/solution/approach with the Team at Spoyl in the process of building the system.
4. Build a system using SOA/Microservices architecture.
5. Understand and explain the problem at the hand.
6. Will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of a complete product from scratch (backend+frontend). Test the product thoroughly, identify any technical problems and come up with a solution.
Who can apply:
Number of internships available: 10