Career Trainee Industrial Engineering Chennai - Chennai - Daimler
Daimler as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Career Trainee Industrial Engineering Chennai jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Daimler company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
CAReer Trainee Industrial Engineering in Chennai
CAReer – The Top Talent Program is the ideal start for a long-term career with Daimler. Being an entry-level professional training program, CAReer is targeted at university graduates or early professionals who want to get to know the company inside out and take on management and project responsibility early on. For more information please visit www.daimler.com/career/.
With this particular CAReer position, you will launch your future career in the department “Performance Engineering”:
Operations & ME is a department which includes all Production functions & Manufacturing engineering. Production functions include Vehicle production & Power train.
Performance engineering is an integral part of Operations & ME which supports operational effectiveness through work measurement, Ergonomics & manpower planning. Also helps in improving performance of production by establishing transparency through Key Performance Indicators (KPI) tracking.
Your tasks include:
- Provide critical expertise by acting as a bridge between management & operations in terms of operational effectiveness, areas of improvement
- Work in a team to moderate Industrial engineering techniques to establish Work Content Measurement Technique: Derive a technique to measure work content of truck. Use video based process study for work measurement with the help of Timer Pro Software
- Establish method to derive manpower requirements: Manpower Staffing; Monthly Production Target Manpower; Manpower steering b/w departments
- KPI Steering for Operations Department: Establishment of method for transparency in KPI monitoring and steering operations
- VP Office Role: Act as a resource manager to provide tactical and strategic solutions to steer the management function for VP office. Successful management and coordination of events, meeting & development of important presentations
- A solid university degree (ideally a Master’s degree)
- First professional work experience (18 months are obligatory with a Bachelor’s degree)
- Excellent study results
- Several months of experience abroad and international exposure
- Excellent English language skills
Furthermore, for this particular position you should have the following qualifications:
- You have preferably completed or are about to complete a degree in mechanical engineering, business & economics, production engineering, process engineering, or industrial engineering
- A major in the area of industrial engineering, or operations management is preferred
Please apply with your complete application documents by May 2, 2017 at the latest, including the following:
- Motivation letter and CV in English
- High school and university certificates
- Documented evidence of international experience abroad or international exposure
- Certificate(s) of employment