Project Leader Assistant - Gurgaon - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Project Leader Assistant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This position is primarily responsible for providing project support and new initiatives support in the Technical Service Department.
MAJOR AREA of RESPONSIBILITY include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
Responsible for assisting with routine administrative tasks, improving and administering various work processes in the Service Department and exercising total discretion in handling confidential information. Duties include:
• SAP data entry and report generation. Includes time reporting, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, payables/payments.
• Work with the Customer Order Management group to process Sales Order Forms and track invoices and with Credit and Collections on outstanding service receivables..
• Manage service related information for Finance Business and LBS groups
• Manage the maintenance of the worldwide Regional and Technology Service customer account allocation information including contractual commitments, service agreements, etc.
• Manage information in sharepoint sites, SFDC, and Excel spreadsheets
• Assist with Services revenue and cost forecasts and reconciliation of actual versus forecast
• Participate on teams and special projects as required
• Graduate in any discipline
• Fifteen years administrative assistance experience
• Demonstrated SAP Project Systems skills highly desirable
• Demonstrated SFDC skills highly desirable
• Ability to solve problems and address new challenges
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and manage workload
• Ability to use discretion in the handling of confidential information
• Ability to identify and execute continuous improvement of work processes
• Experience in event planning and coordination of off-site meetings is preferred
• Six Sigma training (Green Belt) preferred
• Proven self-directed worker
• Strong analytical, organizational and communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills able to work with all levels of UOP staff and on teams.
• Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook tools)