Security Consultant Identity Manager And Governance - - Ibm
- Security Consultant Identity Manager And Governance
- 21 Apr, 2017 30+ days ago
Ibm as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Security Consultant Identity Manager And Governance jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ibm company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, “be essential.” We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is encouraged. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they’re inspired to create breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We’re building diverse teams with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us — you’ll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Security delivers an integrated system of analytics, real-time defenses and proven experts, to make strategic decisions about how to safeguard businesses.
IBM Security Systems focus on product development and support for information security products. IBM's security portfolio provides solutions to organizations which holistically protect their people, data, applications and infrastructure.
Who you are:
This is a customer facing role with delivering technical professional services for IBM Identity and Governance solutions. Practitioner will participate in business and technical requirements gathering to develop Identity and Governance solutions and Implement the solution. This would include demonstrated understanding of User life cycle management, role based access, Identity Governance, directory management to translate client's business requirements into specific system, application or process designs.
This position requires IT consulting skills with the ability to act as a trusted client advisor and the ability to shift smoothly between roles as advisory team member, team technical lead, and project lead as required. You should have demonstrated organizational and Good communications skills
What you’ll do:
This Identity and Governance Consultant role would include,
- Requirements gathering, Scoping, Planning and Architecture for IBM Identity and Governance solutions
- Solution Design and implementation of IBM Identity and Governance solutions
- Managing delivery of services as per scope specified in Statement of Work, Work with customer teams to control scope creep
- Provide deep technical expertise to ensure IBM Identity and Governance solutions are deployed and operating to deliver the technical and business results required by the customer
- To act as trusted client advisor
- Deliver education on IBM Security solutions
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- Design and architecture of IBM Security Identity Manager (SIM) and Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI) environments
- Expert knowledge of IBM Security Identity Manager
- Advanced understanding of LDAP Concepts and deep knowledge of IBM Security Directory Server
- Knowledge of Appliance offerings for ISIM, IGI
- Knowledge of extension points of ISIM solution
- Advanced skills in Installation, configuration, customization, integration and troubleshooting of IBM Security Identity Manager
- Knowledge of Identity Governance and Intelligence
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Identity and Access Management area
- Advanced knowledge of Security Directory Integrator
- Installation, Configuration and administration of middleware of IBM DB2, IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Linux/Unix administration skills
- Representational State Transfer (REST)interfaces
- ISIM Advance workflows and Custom Adapter development
- Best practices for IAM implementation
- Java/J2EE programming experience