Analyst Sales Operations Shared Services Emea - Bangalore - Vmware
Vmware as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst Sales Operations Shared Services Emea jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vmware company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This candidate is responsible for performing the activities/responsibilities under the Sales Operations Shared service in India supporting all the GEO’s sales and sales operations stakeholders. Ideal candidate would be responsible for Opportunity management, case management & territory and region level reconciliation. This candidate would report to the Team Lead/Supervisor, Shared Services and perform the outlined responsibilities designated under the process he/she would support.
The Sales Ops team is looking for detail oriented and analytical driven individuals. This role will expand to strategic working with Sales Operations team across GEOs.
This is a multi-functional sales operations role. The ideal candidate may demonstrate experience/knowledge in CRM applications namely Fusion, SFDC etc. This includes, but not limited to, processing orders, generating quotes, partner management, territory management and data remediation efforts.
- Forecast Pipeline and general Account Management for a specific territory
- Order Tracking, Renewal Opportunities Management and Creation on SFDC or equivalent CRM
- Reconciliation of Weekly/ Monthly and Quarterly Revenue Reports
- Quoting and presales account research
- Managing Salesforce.com - Forecast, Pipeline and general Account information
- Managing opportunity registrations
- Generating Sales Data related Achievement Reports
- Support and successfully contribute to Ad Hoc projects and reporting requisites
- Working on cases and resolve queries based on various process workflows & logical thinking
- Manage and reassign opportunities on SFDC with Reconciliation of Revenue for respective territory
- Training entry and intermediate transaction support members who come on-board
- Work on process improvements and standardization in conjunction with the functional leaders
- Collaborate and provide inputs on projects / UAT's as required
- Experience in Partner Operations or Marketing Operations will be an advantage
- Strong database and MS – office skills. Ability to learn systems quickly with little or no guidance
- Should also possess intermediate to advanced levels of Excel skills with good capability in driving and implementing excel based solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, organizational abilities, and proven attention to detail
- Passion for competition and the ability to maintain personable working relationships with all internal and external customers
- Ability to initiate process improvement plans and drive for change
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-departmental teams
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility
- A self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks at once and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Must be highly motivated and flexible in order to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible to working in shifts and extended working hours per business requirements
Bachelor’s degree is a must
Knowledge and experience on one or more of the below applications:
- Excel (Intermediate to Advanced)