Sales Trainer Coach - Bangalore - Greytip
Greytip as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Sales Trainer Coach jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Greytip company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Career Opportunity with India’s No. 1 Cloud HR & Payroll Solutions Provider !!!!
About Greytip Software:
Greytip Software is India’s largest provider of HR & Payroll software solutions. With a customer base of over 4000+ we touch the lives of 600,000+ employees daily. Our mission is to improve people-centric practices and performance in SMEs (Small and Medium enterprises) through our cloud solution, greytHR.
Commensurate with Skills
The Sales Trainer is responsible for Induction, Product positioning, selling skills and other trainings for all direct sales and partner sales personnel. He shall endeavor for enhancing the effectiveness and productivity of sales teams through structured training programs and interventions.
Reporting to Sales Head, the role requires consistent calibration of imparted knowledge as applied on field and instructional design done at HO.
- Plan, schedule and provide training for Greytip and Partner sales personnel.
- Deliver the full lifecycle of sales training, from the new hire onboarding program, to continuing education trainings, to post-training ad hoc support.
- Deliver trainings in diverse formats to support different learning styles, e.g. in-person classrooms, virtual video conferences, recorded videos, hands-on product usage, and guided role-plays, in settings ranging from large group trainings to one-on-one coaching.
- Participate and provide suggestions for preparation of instructional material for sales training programs / modules.
- Make daily MIS reports of trainees about their performance and feedbacks.
- Perform assessments to ensure sales personnel are assimilating and applying new knowledge and skills. Provide immediate and direct feedback to improve performance.
- Assist in evaluating sales candidates by participating in the interview process as required.
- Ensure sales personnel are complying with corporate policies, standards and procedures.
- Provide input to other relevant teams about the sales training materials, tools, and infrastructure needed in order to improve the effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s preferred
- Possess strong selling knowledge and skills
- 3+ years experience in B2B technical product sales coaching
- Demonstrates strong communications skills and professional credibility to influence sales professionals
- Exceptional knowledge delivery and facilitation skills - ability to deliver training programs from existing materials and teach sales-related training modules
- Demonstrated success in recommending learning solutions to drive sales results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Training Management, Meeting Management, Presentation Skills
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Lunch Facility
- Great team members & energy filled work environment
- Opportunity to be involved in high impact work and progressive learning environment