Oracle Administration Sme - - The Weather Channel
The Weather Channel as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Oracle Administration Sme jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of The Weather Channel company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are:
You will be involved in Data base Management Administration,
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for Database Administration on production databases with Oracle releases 10g/ 11g
- Position requires proficiency in Backup and Recovery, Database Administration.
- Proficiency with UNIX is required.
- To install and maintain Database Server as demanded by the business needs
- To extend the required technical support for all issues related to production Database(s) and also during the product development, testing and release phases.
- Expert in database backup and recovery (RMAN) best practices.
- Knowledge of Data Guard. and Good understanding of various patch level compatibilities with database releases
- Database manipulation (create new tables, modify existing tables, create new indexes, create/ modify schema, role, privileges, data files and table space and other DB related tasks)
- Review and improve the Oracle queries as required by the business
- Define the required Oracle patch level (based on Oracle support and our Company requirement)
- DB Partitioning and Implementation.
- Operating system knowledge: Windows, IBM AIX, Solaris and Red Hat Linux
- Preferably an Oracle Certified (OCP) Database Administrator
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Good scripting knowledge to implement DB related scripts/jobs. Has designed and implemented security and auditing standards for large databases. Aware of the different roles and privileges available to be granted to the users.
How we’ll help you grow:
You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you