Svp Credit Risk Inm Ficr - - Hsbc
Hsbc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Svp Credit Risk Inm Ficr jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Hsbc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Title: SVP Credit Risk INM (GB & FICR)
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
India Wholesale Credit and Market Risk Management (WMR) function is part of Global Risk and is responsible for managing the credit and market risk for Indian operations covering all business segments comprising of Global Markets (Treasury), Corporate Banking (Multinational Corporates, Local Large Corporates / Conglomerates, Mid-Market Corporates) and Business Banking (SME) customers.
- This is an individual contributor role
- Independently manage the credit approvals process for the allocated portfolio primarily comprising of GB and FI clients and also some CMB clients. The responsibilities includes reviewing the credit proposals from the relationship managers to ensure that the proposed exposures are within banks risk appetite and in compliance with lending regulations.
- The job holder is expected to exercise significant amount of credit approval limits and should possess strong communication skills and ability interact/ influence views of senior stake holders within Risk and Business.
- The job holder is also responsible for implementation of new projects driven by INM WMR and for driving industry studies and portfolio reviews for the client / industry segment assigned.
- Identify emerging risks through monitoring of early warning signals (including account conduct reviews) as well as portfolio and industry trend analysis.
- Proactively engage with customer groups to facilitate discussion on portfolio as well as account level strategy
- Implement a culture of continuous quality and efficiency improvement, including compliance with turnaround times.
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking, Trade Finance, Treasury and other banking product offerings.
- Minimum experience of 10 years in wholesale banking, preferably credit risk.
- Sound analytical and writing skills.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations
- Ability to track the economic, political and social trends and analyze the impact on the bank's asset base.
- High level of maturity, resilience, sharp negotiation and communication skills.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India