Lead Recruiter Third Party Payroll - Bangalore - Huawei Technologies
Huawei Technologies as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Lead Recruiter Third Party Payroll jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Huawei Technologies company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Description Job Description:
We are looking for a dynamic and Passionate IT Recruiter, out of the box thinker. Ready to go extra mile to meet the business needs. High on integrity, Enthusiastic and Customer centric. Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent.
• You are responsible to seek out professionals with the right combination of experience, education and skills to fill a particular position.
• You are responsible to attract employees who fit a job description and have the potential to become valuable additions to the company.
• Communication with hiring team for recruitment, reporting, ensuring high joining ratio.
• Based on business need, ready to take up unplanned work and deliver on-time.
• .You should have significant technical recruiter experience, in multiple recruiting environments .
• Experience in hiring senior level position.
Experience in Leading a team of 5 - 10 members.
• Experience in working with Social Media and other channels of sourcing.
• Ability to recruit passive and active candidates
• Experience in working with Networking/Telecommunication requirement is a bonus.
• Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence clients and colleagues and Strong problem solving ability.
• Having desired to work with an innovative technology.
• Ability to accurately and articulately document information.
• Ability to work effectively with teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
• Highly Skilled in Microsoft Office - ppt, excel word
• Need readiness to commute to nearby office location.
8-12 Years of experience .
BE/B Tech (and keen to work in HR)
Or MBA HR
Work Location : Bangalore