Senior Specialist Human Resources - Mumbai - Ocwen Financial
Ocwen Financial as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Specialist Human Resources jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ocwen Financial company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- ( 106831 ) Description
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment.Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions.We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
- Provide analytical support to the HR Management team in people metrics & reporting
- Exposure to work on tools like Oracle Fusion, SQL, OBIEE, MicroStrategy, Kronos, SurveyGizmo and R Studio
- Use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Candidate will be required to work on various automation related projects along with scheduled and Ad-hoc reporting/analytics requirements
- Analyzing Headcount, Attrition, transfer, promotion, absence, employee survey etc. along with other aspects of human resources data for leadership.
- Possesses full technical knowledge and considers the HR Analytics implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Prepare various scheduled and Ad-hoc HR reports and presentation as per requirement using various HR systems.
- Perform report automation using various tool such as MS Excel, VBA macro, OBIEE and MicroStrategy to minimize manual efforts
- As a part of Human Resource Analytics team, support in identifying business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs
- Utilize technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze enterprise-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed.
- Communicate findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Create, maintain, and ensure quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics.
- Should have a Master’s degree
- 3+ year of relevant experience in HR data reporting and Analytics with very good knowledge on HR systems.
- Proficient in Reporting and Analytics applications
- Certification on Analytics will be preferred
Primary Location : IN-MH-Mumbai Work Locations : Mumbai Infinity 2nd Floor, Infinity Towers, Mind Space Business District,, Malad West Mumbai 400064 Job : Human Resources Organization : India Business Unit Schedule : Regular Full-time Job Posting : May 18, 2017, 6:27:22 AM