Implementation Consultant - Bangalore - Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Implementation Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Thermo Fisher Scientific company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Working as part of a highly skilled consultancy team will deliver professional consultancy services related to the implementation of Thermo Fisher Informatics products.
- To deliver technical work relating to Thermo Fisher Informatics products
- To deliver high quality consultancy relating to Thermo Fisher Informatics products
- To deliver successful performance relative to defined performance metrics
- To work onsite, face to face with customers at all levels
- To participate in pre-sales activities.
- Experienced in Laboratory Informatics, for example in
o Instrument Integration
- Experience with SampleManager and/or Nautilus LIMS preferred
- Working experience with programming Microsoft .NET would be most advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in scientific or information technology field.
- Organised with ability to prioritise work load and work under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused
- Willing to travel up to 50% of working time over any one year period
- Experience in customer facing role
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Significant relevant experience in industry or laboratory informatics
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.