Senior Software Engineer - Bangalore - Infneon Technologies India
Infneon Technologies India as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Infneon Technologies India company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
In your new role you will:
- Clear understanding of requirements from various stakeholders (like Technical marketing/Concept Engineers/Application Engineers/PO) for implementation.
- Implement the customer requirements to meet the quality, timeline and process expectations.
- Architect, Design, implement and own modules using OO, UML, C++.
- Review of product artefacts to improve product quality
- Effective contribution to the System testing and debugging of SDK.
- Maintenance of released SDK components (bug fixes, change requests)
- Follow Agile/Kanban methodology for the development.
- Evaluate and recommend latest tools for product improvement.
- Set up Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Identify and implement methodology and innovation topics within the organization
- Actively participate in Innovation and Ship IT days.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 5-10 years of experience in developing SDK tools across the entire software development life-cycle
- Knowhow of 16/32 bit Intel and ARM controller architectures
- Very strong in OO concepts, data structures, algorithms
- Solid experience in C++ programming using Visual Studio
- Expert proficiency in any one unit testing frameworks.
- Exposure to an Agile development methods and tools
- Proven results in executing initiatives like continuous improvement and innovation
- Candidates should a team player with strong negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-site organizations is a must
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills with a can-do attitude
- Understanding of various ISO standards related to smartcard is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the usage of cryptography is desirable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded , EDA , VLSI , ASIC , Chip Design
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
KeyskillsC++Tools DevelopmentMulthithreadingData AlgorthimsARM Cortex
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required