Development Executive - Mumbai - Educate Girls
Educate Girls as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Development Executive jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Educate Girls company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Manage relationships with current donors (including impact investors, venture philanthropists,
high net-worth individuals, foundations and corporate organizations).
• Ensure regular communications and adherence to reporting timelines with donors.
• Liaise with various departments within EG to collect and present relevant information to
• Develop letter of interests, grant applications, proposals, award applications etc.
• Research and tracking of potential funding sources to help improvise the fundraising strategy.
Breakdown of main tasks in percentages:
• Conceptual work: strategy, concepts and presentations: 30%
• Writing: reports, proposals 70%
• Assist in managing EG’s relationships with donors. Facilitate timely delivery of reports while
managing donor expectations and adhering to the reporting timeline (write & review reports).
• Prepare stakeholder specific reports and assist in completing the due diligence requirements of
donors by coordinating and collating data from Impact, Finance, Program, HR team.
• Manage and update the internal donor management system (Salesforce) and ensure all
prospective and current donor details are accurately recorded in the donor database.
• Research & selection of online fundraising / crowd funding platforms best suited. Also, manage
Educate Girls campaigns on the existing and new platforms.
• Support Manager and Senior Manager – Development in representation activities with donors
and strengthen EG’s donor base for sustainability of the organizations activities.
Proposal and report writing
• Work closely with finance, program, and M&E departments on KPIs, budget requirements,
and program activities to develop proposals.
• Manage and maintain all Educate Girls funding profiles, complete application of interests, grant
applications, proposals, and award applications.
Education and Work Experience
• Graduate/ Post graduate degree in social sciences, development studies, business management
or equivalent qualification preferred.
• 1-2 years and above of professional experience in fundraising, reporting, writing proposals,
grant applications preferably in an NGO.
Required Skills, Abilities and Attitude
- Outstanding communications and writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work with people from varied backgrounds, at all
- Ability to coordinate with departments, organize and prioritize workload and adhere to
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office-Excel, Power point, word.
- Commitment to Educate Girls’ mission and values
- Gender sensitivity
Support and supervision
The Development Executive will report to the Manager -Development
Minimum 3-4 days of travel at least once a month to program sites in Rajasthan
How to Apply
Please send a CV & a one page cover letter detailing how you meet the eligibility requirements to
IMP: Please clearly state the role & district that you are applying for in the email subject line. For further
details about organisation please visit www.educategirls.ngo