Storage Testing Years Pune - Pune - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Storage Testing Years Pune jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are currently hiring Storage testing professionals in Pune with an experience of 2 - 4 years.
Roles and responsibilities -
- Read and understand software and/ or hardware design specifications as well as product requirements Understanding test requirements and formulation of test cases.
- Setting up lab and configuring testbeds.
- Developing, implementing and executing test plans.
- Investigating found problems and drive their resolution.
- Participate in design reviews and make recommendations for product quality and testability.
- Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups within Business Units associated with specified projects.
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals.
- Contributing to, creating and developing automation tests.
- Education: BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of software quality assurance experience.
- Good understanding of Network protocols and network problems solving.
- Knowledge of Storage protocols (NVMe, Fiber Channel, SCSI, iSCSI, SMB, NFS) and RAID levels.
- Good understanding of Storage I/O and performance challenges
- Linux and Windows OS configuring hands-on experience and problems solver.
- Good verbal communication skills (English).
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups and offshore resources.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of the company.
- Approachable and open.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster a positive work environment; willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve departmental goals.
Experience - 2 - 4 years