Vice President Sales - Mumbai - Vistajet
Vistajet as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Vice President Sales jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vistajet company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The VP of Sales will help us expand the company’s sales footprint in India. The individual will have a critical impact on the company’s success by bringing the company to the next level in Asia.
To formulate and implement a market oriented activity plan by leading all outbound sales activities with new and existing business for VistaJet with the aim of achieving the set revenue targets at the lowest possible cost.
- Achieve the set revenue targets by maximising the best yield / volume mix whilst determining the market potential and exploiting market opportunities with all available resources;
- Achieve all predetermined sales objectives based on local market conditions and the defined sales policies;
- Creatively approaching and executing a self-sufficient lead generation strategy including utilizing both the company’s and your own networks to exhaustion to generate leads, referrals;
- Evaluate, initiate, implement and control all new direct sales activities aiming at improving the revenue and traffic results whilst being pro-active in contributing ideas on trends and developments towards achieving long and short term objectives;
- Actively investigate lost sales opportunities to learn and avoid such re-occurrences while continuously build prospect lists to take appropriate action and improve corporate customer base;
- Evaluate monthly revenue and traffic results per distributor and take corrective measures as required to retain / sustain fair share thus revenue. Evaluation must encompass proper analysis on revenue on total and trend analysis as compared to previous years;
- Secure proper introduction of Member Services to our ever expanding list of corporate customers to enhance direct customer / corporate contacts;
- Actively pursue to improve sales techniques and position yourself as a true professional;
- Continued customer contact post sale to ensure efficient and effective account management including conducting half yearly reviews with customers and being readily available for ad hoc queries or feedback a customer may wish to provide;
- Ensure that the clients experience within the company is as stated during the sales process including proactively coordinating departments to ensure customers’ requests are dealt with in a timely fashion.
Required Skills, Qualificiations, and Experience
- 7+ Years Sales experience. Private aviation or airline related industry desirable;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Outstanding service and customer oriented behaviour;
- Ability to work independently under pressure and as a part of a team;
- Experience in dealing with High Net Worth individuals is a must;
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Applications.