Cib Uat Analyst Associate Mumbai - Mumbai - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Cib Uat Analyst Associate Mumbai jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co
. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2
and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- To supervise a group of Test Analysts in the creation of detailed test plans and test scripts by reviewing and analysing business requirements (RIF or BRD) and referring to system's development documentation (FRD/SDS).
- To plan, co-ordinate and manage full functional & regression test in the form of a typical day including operational users.
- Effective coordination with various project level & release level (internal/external) stakeholders throughout the release life-cycle
- Ensure UAT Environment readiness before start of cycle 0. Successful cycle 0 execution.
- Identifying test tools or other efficiencies to assist in the manual testing process.
- To coach and provide technical guidance to other members of the team and potentially take supervisor responsibility.
- Ensure UAT cycles are managed and completed within the release timelines.
- To conduct and participate in integrated testing cycles that spread over multiple lines of business.
- UAT Sign off (incl Incountry)
- Ensure that PVT coordination is properly done with all relevant parties and ensure sign off from all parties.
- UAT Closure & Score card publishing.
- Have an understanding of the testing principles and techniques in accordance with the ISO standards.
- Be able to apply a risk-based approach to testing when determining the criticality of completing test scenario's and the severity of errors raised.
- Be able to define the boundaries for testing all system's enhancement and projects.
- Have an understanding of the V model and Project Lifecycle standards.
- Have a good understanding of the risk and compliance policies followed by international banks.
- Have an awareness of the principles of Information Technology, IT Control policies and change control procedures.
- Assumes ownership of problems and sees them through to resolution, making appropriate decisions where necessary.
- Logically breaks down problems/situations into their essential parts and draws reasonable conclusions based on their analysis.
- Identifies issues, problems and opportunities and determines whether action is needed.
- Takes appropriate action before being asked and actively finds solutions to problems.
- Communicates at all levels in a clear, concise and fluent manner.
. Effective Stakeholder Management (Product, Operations, PMO, QA, UAT leads)
Good academic record.
Atleast 5 years of experience in a backoffice operations of a reputed foreign bank or it's processing arm/private sector bank/public sector bank as a supervisor would be beneficial.
Working Knowledge of SWIFT & international payment conventions & practices is preferable.
Good Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally or externally and at all levels and should be a team player.
Excellent written & oral communication skills in English.
A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow through. Escalate issues as appropriate.
An acute client focus.
Strong PC and analytical skills.
Knowledge of MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
IN-MH-Mumbai-Paradigm Tower / 04079
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK