Mri Technicians - Pune - Vaze Placement Services
Vaze Placement Services as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Mri Technicians jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vaze Placement Services company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE,MRI TECHNICIANS,technicians,Performs additional duties as required.
Diploma, B.A, B.C.A, B.Com, B.Pharma
Salary (Per Annum)
2 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand
MRI technicians perform diagnostic testing by taking images of patient’s body using computerized MRI scanners.
· MRI technicians interpret a referring doctor’s instructions, explain MRI procedures to patients, select software options and imaging parameters when adjusting an MRI machine, view images from an imaging session and keep records of the results.
· They also maneuver examination equipment, prepare patients for procedures, move disabled patients from wheelchairs onto examination tables and position them for imaging.
· Performs MRI/CT imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions in accordance with accepted standards of practice and protocols of the individual site Radiologist.
· CT technicians known as CT technologists, operate CT equipment, which produces cross-sectional images of patient’s bones, organs and tissue that are used to diagnose medical conditions.
· Performs CT imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions in accordance with accepted standards of practice and protocols of the individual site Radiologist
· Completes and signs Patient consent form and explains the procedure to the patient and risk informed if any contrast needs to be given.
· Maintains patient care, comfort and safety during transport to and from the coach and duringthe exam.
· Maintains technical competency through continued education and participation in company sponsored training programs.
· Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administers contrast agents according to site-specific protocols.
· Maintains a clean environment inside and outside of the mobile coach/facility.
· Follows quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient confidentiality.
· Inform patient about their report schedule.
· Maintaining the stock & checking expiry of all emergency medicines.
· To ensure that the regular maintenance of machines is done.
· Coordination with radiologist & referring doctors.
· Maintaining the TAT (Turn Around Time).