Visualizer - Bangalore - Map Systems
Map Systems as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Visualizer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Map Systems company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Experience- 4 to 6 years
Roles and responsibilities
- Work closely with the architectural teams in the preparation of 3D visualization. Understand
the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may
Involve reproducing the architect’s concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation
and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo realistic 3D
Renderings and animations.
- Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations,2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling
data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
- Develop and maintain a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
- Assist the wider teams in refining workflows as well as supporting and training architectural
and landscape staff to refine visuals as an integrated element of the design process.
- Provide efficient modeling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modeling
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings
- Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max with V-ray, Photoshop, AutoCAD
Walk-in: Monday - Saturday 10AM - 4PM
Job Type: Full-time
- Visual Designer: 4 years