Information Security Specialist - Chennai - Live Connections
Live Connections as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Information Security Specialist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Live Connections company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Need to support 24*7 shifts.
- Extensive Hands-on experience in working with Security Operation Centre.
- Much Exposure on handling security incident analysis and response.
- 4+ years of experience in Information security preferably in Banking and Financial services sector.
- Self motivated and able to work in an independent manner.
- Track and document incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- Operate within established standard operating procedure to handle security incidents.
- Research trends and countermeasures in computer/network vulnerabilities, exploits, and malicious activity.
- Support the senior incident handlers on cyber security incident response
- Perform root cause analysis and present findings to relevant stakeholders for remediation.
- Work closely with the other teams to assess risk and provide recommendations for improving our security posture
- Provide after hours rotational coverage
- Generate daily reports on incidents and threats and provide analysis input.
- Participation in the development of cyber security exercises and scenarios.
This is for a captive centre of a Premium MNC bank. The center has over 10,000 employees spread across 2 locations. They have a complex environment that covers technology and operations that straddles nearly all areas of banking : from retail, corporate, Investment and Wealth. The bank has a strong track record of helping people craft careers and grow internally.
[email protected] 9962034513