Civil Steel Detailer Modeler Checker Tekla Contractual Job - New Delhi - Bechtel
- Civil Steel Detailer Modeler Checker Tekla Contractual Job
- New Delhi DL
- 19 May, 2017 10 days ago
Bechtel as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Civil Steel Detailer Modeler Checker Tekla Contractual Job jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bechtel company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Requisition ID: 180300
Civil/Structural/Architectural Designer with Diploma/ITI Draftsman (in Civil) and 3+ years of experience in Steel Detailing office of repute. Should have exposure to design office practices using computer aided drafting and 3D modeling tools. Proficiency in use of 3D Structural Modeling software like Tekla, Frameworks, SP3D, AutoCAD, Revit etc. is essential.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Assists engineers in developing steel fabrication drawings in Tekla/AutoCAD, and in determining drafting expression and arrangement of components.
2. Should be proficient in use of 3D modeling software like Tekla for steel member and connection modeling.
3. Provides technical guidance to design and drafting personnel in preparation of drawings.
4. Assists in the development of basic layout drawings for civil/structural data or other purposes to be used in working drawings.
5. Assists in computer-related activities, such as preparing input data and using computer programs for computerized solution of technical problems including the use of CAD Systems for drawing preparation.
6. Assists in the development and updating of flow charts for planning and scheduling engineering.
7. Gathers data for simple engineering problems. Develops preliminary analyses and simple calculations for presentation to supervisor.
Knowledge of drafting, engineering techniques and calculations, familiarity with applications of computers to engineering problems.
§ Basic skills in oral and written communication.
§ The above is normally acquired through:
§ A diploma or ITI draftsman course in Civil Engineering or other related stream.
§ Specialized courses in a technical field or
§ Practical work experience to the degree necessary to perform the responsibilities outlined above.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.