Development Manager Foundations Trusts - - Educate Girls
Educate Girls as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Development Manager Foundations Trusts jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Educate Girls company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Develop, manage and implement a fundraising strategy in conjunction with Senior Manager –
Development and Director - Development with main focus on Foundations, Trust and other
• Primary responsibility of mobilizing funds from Foundations & Trusts and build a sustainable
• Focus on developing partnerships and strategic engagements with Foundations, Trust and other
Philanthropic organisation across geographies and sectors
• Lead the fundraising initiatives to meet organizational targets, strategize fundraising from
foundations and trusts, implement and build team and organizational capabilities
• Research and tracking of potential funding sources to help improvise the fundraising strategy
• Develop letter of interests, grant applications, proposals, award applications etc.
• Liaise with various departments within EG to collect and present relevant information to
• Ensure regular communications and adherence to reporting timelines with existing donors
• Manage relationships with current and new Foundations, Trusts and philanthropic
Breakdown of main tasks in percentages:
• Development: networking, fund-raising: 60%
• Writing: proposals, presentations: 40%
• Analyse, implement and monitor new growth potentials by introducing new fundraising
channels, up scaling existing activities and introducing innovative activities for fundraising.
• Proactively network and collaborate with a range of stakeholders with a key focus on
foundations and trusts, partner NGOs and the communities to synergize broader development
efforts, build relevant partnerships and enhance opportunities.
• Develop partnerships and strategic engagements with foundations and trusts across
geographies and sectors.
• Work closely with the development and program teams within the organization to improve
efficacy of outreach to donor entities.
• Develop a comprehensive resource mobilization and donor management plan to ensure
identification, nurturing and management of potential and current donors.
• Implement the fundraising strategy and be accountable to mobilize funds from foundations,
trusts and other philanthropic organisations as per agreed income goals.
• Ensure a sustainable pipeline of foundation and trusts to manage the existing program and to
meet growth and expansion needs of the organization.
• Participate in activities to help improve the fundraising strategy and fundraising outcomes from
foundations, trust and philanthropic organisations, including:
Research of potential funding sources supported by actionable recommendations for the
Develop and present periodic updates on current and potential key accounts for review with the
senior management team,
Be informed of team capabilities in context of requirements from foundations and trusts and
identify training and process needs for review by senior management and,
Coordinate and participate in initiatives to build team and organization capabilities towards
improving engagement with donor entities.
• Support the Director and Senior Manager – Development in representation activities with
foundations, trusts and other philanthropic organizations.
• Reach out to potential donors and ensure adequate follow-up to include developing:
o Project proposals
o Concept notes
o Letters of interest
o Grant applications
o Award applications
• Develop communication materials to support the fundraising strategy in consultation with the
• Manage relationships with current and new donors from foundations, trust and other
• Gain appreciation of donor reporting needs on a continuing basis and ensure timely reporting
and due diligence as per donor expectations.
• Liaise with different departments in the organization to collect and collate relevant information
for donor reports.
• Manage updation of the internal donor management system and ensure that all prospective and
current donor details are accurately recorded in the donor database.
• Undertake monitoring and evaluation of fundraising activities and achievements related to
agreed targets and cost/income ratio.
Education and work experience
• Graduate / Post graduate (preferred) degree in social sciences, development studies, business
management or equivalent qualification preferred
• Minimum 4-5 years and above of professional experience in fundraising from Foundations &
Trusts, business development, writing proposals, grant applications preferably in an NGO
• Proven analytical skills and ability to think strategically in relation to fundraising
• Demonstrated experience at networking, negotiation and selling skills
• Someone who takes initiative to follow up as well as create new relationships so as to expand
the existing network
• Experience of writing proposals and reports for the specific purpose of fund raising
Required Skills, Abilities and Attitude
• Adroit in written and verbal communication skills in English
• Strong communications skills including presentation, proposal and report writing
• Attention to detail
• Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work with people from varied backgrounds, at all
• Ability to coordinate with departments, organize and prioritize workload and adhere to
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office-Excel, Power point, word
• Commitment to Educate Girls’ mission and values
• Gender sensitivity
Support and supervision
• The Development Manager will report to the Senior Manager - Development at Educate Girls.
• Time Commitment-Full-time
Minimum 3-4 days of travel at least once a month to program sites in Rajasthan
How to Apply
Please send a CV & a one page cover letter detailing how you meet the eligibility requirements to
IMP: Please clearly state the role & district that you are applying for in the email subject line. For further
details about organisation please visit www.educategirls.ngo