Senior Analyst Financial Reporting Bank England Team - Mumbai - Jpmorgan Chase
- Senior Analyst Financial Reporting Bank England Team
- Jpmorgan Chase
- Mumbai MH
- 21 Apr, 2017 30+ days ago
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Analyst Financial Reporting Bank England Team jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The position is in UK Financial Reporting (Bank of England) team based in Mumbai. The group is a service-orientated business comprised of individuals with knowledge and expertise in understanding, managing and delivering financial information to Local regulators (BOE and PRA) of UK entities. The group is also dedicated to adding value and improving efficiency, quality and controls.
The core responsibilities of the team are:
- Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for JP Morgan entities as per US GAAP / UK GAAP requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis
- Support various lines of business & Legal entity controllers with performance reporting and other query resolution especially on regulatory reporting
- Ensure financial Integrity of General Ledger data by performing control checks & follow ups as required in line with the reporting requirement.
- Support for Finance Technology user acceptance testing (UAT) and project execution