Account Executive Financial Sales - Mumbai - Ncr
Ncr as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Account Executive Financial Sales jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ncr company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
TITLE: Account Executive (II)
LOCATION: Delhi or Mumbai
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Understanding the finance industry and articulating the business value NCR’s self service solutions to business users
- Capturing and updating opportunities for the sales funnel
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with customers to increase customer satisfaction and account profitability
- Matching customer business objectives with NCR self service solutions that deliver value to the end customers
- Developing account plans, customer opportunity plans and presenting high quality, professional presentation and proposal materials
- Coordinating internal resources to ensure all activities of pre-sales, installation, services and follow-up are completed on time and with superior quality.
- Grow potential within assigned accounts through effective customer relationship management
Integrated into our shared values is NCR
's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
- Tertiary Qualifications
- At least 5 - 8 years of proven sales account management experience
- Proven sales success in attaining quota objectives
- Financial industry knowledge; ideally with public sector banks
- Ability to develop senior level business relationships with customers
- Demonstrated performance and ability to sell through Consultative Selling
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive approach to sales