Administration Officer - Mumbai - Educate Girls
Educate Girls as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Administration Officer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Educate Girls company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Administration Officer is directly responsible for all procurements which will be centralized from the
Head Office at Mumbai.
1) Procurement - Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships. - Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms. - Follow the set process for collecting quotations (where necessary), creating comparative charts
and collecting the required approvals to finalise on a vendor. - Create purchase orders with finalised purchase details of orders and deliveries. - Create a database of vendors for such procurements and as much as possible get into contracts
for long term requirements. - Examine and perform quality checks for sample goods. - Manage distribution of procured material to district offices.
2) Asset Management - Manage assets / materials in stock, issue them as per procedure. - Manage dispatch and inward communication, postal, courier and maintain a register for the
3) Bill and reimbursement verification - Verification of travel reimbursement of employees before approval.
- Verification of vendor bills.
4) Logistics - Booking hotels for stay and travel tickets for visitors and employees.
Education & other required qualifications/experience/skills
Hold a Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Commerce and/or Human Resources.
Have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in handling administrative function.
Good knowledge of computer - Windows & Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Good problem solving, negotiation and networking skills.
Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
A career in Non-profit organization will be an asset.
Good communication skills; Fluent in Hindi, good in English.
How to Apply
Please send a CV & a one page cover letter detailing how you meet the eligibility requirements to
IMP: Please clearly state the role & district that you are applying for in the email subject line. For further
details about organisation please visit www.educategirls.ngo