Recruitment - Bangalore - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Recruitment jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world
The Recruiter - Analyst is accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on the Recruiting Plan. The Recruiter - Analyst administers the recruiting process for a small recruiting demand plan OR provides assistance in administering the recruiting process for a medium to large recruiting demand plan.
Relationships: Reports to: Recruiter – Manager or Senior Specialist or Specialist or Senior Analyst Supervises: N or A External Relationships: Channels or Sources .Universities Search Firms Internet Job Boards Accenture Alumni etc.. Recruiting and or or HR Organizations
- Good understanding of the company’s business objectives and organizational structure
- Good understanding of recruiting processes and procedures
- Good understanding of requested Recruiting profiles
- Solid interview skills
- Basic understanding of recruiting or sourcing processes and organization and tools
- Good understanding of pipeline management and yield analysis
- Understanding of selling messages for each organization
- Good understanding of the external marketplace or trends
- Basic understanding of recruiting resource and marketing plan
- Data analysis experience
- Analytical skills
- Good team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Work Experience: 1-3 years of relevant work experience Work Requirements: Some travel may be required
- Understand recruiting demands and specific skill profiles
- Source profile from various recruitment channel
- Screen applications and help select candidates
- Conduct interviews
- Organize and facilitate assessing days
- Participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities
- Ensure all paperwork is received and completed according to policy
- Responsible for post-offer management
- Act as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
- Coordinate referral process of applicants
- Utilize recruiting database and tools
- Review recruit files for completeness
- Conduct and distribute reports on a regular basis and special reports on request identify issues and recommend actions
- Provide external marketplace information to Recruiting Leadership Cooperation and Communication: • Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholder group
- Deliver key marketing messages to recruiting team to ensure selling messages are integrated into the recruiting process
- Cooperate with and provide status to Recruiting Leadership other Recruiters HR and Channel Management Sourcing regarding candidates
- •Qualifications: Education: Postgraduate degree preferred
- You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
- You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives