Business Support Assistant Vendor And Customer Master Data Management - New Delhi - World Food Programme
- Business Support Assistant Vendor And Customer Master Data Management
- World Food Programme
- New Delhi DL
- 17 Feb, 2017 30+ days ago
World Food Programme as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Business Support Assistant Vendor And Customer Master Data Management jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of World Food Programme company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
United Nations World Food Programme
Post Title : Business Support Assistant - Vendor and Customer Master Data Management Duty Station : New Delhi
Reporting to : National Finance Officer - Vendor and Customer Master Data Management, Global Support Services Unit
Duration : One year
Type of Contract: Service Contract
Level : SC Band 2 Equivalent to GS4 level)
Under the administrative supervision of the Chief RMFA, Rome and under the direct supervision of National Finance Officer, Vendor and Customer Master Data Management Unit, India, the incumbent will perform the following duties:
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Process requests for creation and/or maintenance of Vendor or Customer Master Records from Regional Bureaux/Country Offices and HQ units in accordance with established procedures upon receipt of relevant documentation.
- Respond to above-mentioned requests and related enquiries within 48 hours from receipt of request or query.
- Provide guidance to HQ and field offices on issues relating to Vendor or Customer Master Records creation and management.
- Set up, classify and maintain unit files.
- Ensure that VMR documentation received is properly filed and provide assistance in the preparation of VMR-related reports/data as necessary.
- Search for, retrieve, compile, assemble and archive a variety of statistical data from computer files, records, databases, reports.
- Operate a variety of office equipment such as photocopier, facsimile, printer, scanner, computer, and maintain supplies; produce photocopies of materials as required, collate pages when necessary and issue materials as necessary.
- Ensure data integrity in the database, analyze results and initiate corrective actions when necessary.
- Provide input in the continuous update of Vendor or Customer Master Records creation and maintenance procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
OTHER SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
The candidate should have ability to review a variety of data, identify and adjust data discrepancies. Identify and resolve operational problems. Ability to communicate moderately complex matters clearly and concisely. Ability to perform detailed work, work of a confidential nature and/or to handle a large volume of work possibly under time constraints. Ability to work patiently and tactfully with people of different national and cultural backgrounds
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Secondary school education. First level university will be an added advantage.
Experience: Four or more years of progressively responsible support work experience in general administrative work.
Knowledge & Skills:
Good Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint is required.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Hindi. .
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
3 March 2017