Accounts Finance Manager - New Delhi - Job Consultancy Services
Job Consultancy Services as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Accounts Finance Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Job Consultancy Services company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Walking Interview on 21st march 2017 to 26 th march 2017.
Designation : Finance Manager
Experience : 7 to 10 years
Job Location : Gurgaon sec 65
Gender : Male
Qualification: Graduate B.com. M.com
Day to Day Supervision & Financial Accounting Management,
Team Building & Guidance for uniformity & smoother operations,
Ensuring Up-to-Date, Proper Accurate & Book Keeping,
Direct & Indirect Taxation & Filing of Returns, Statutory compliance,
Ensuring accurate MIS/Monthly,Qtly and Annual Balance Sheet,
Revenue recognition, AR / AP Controls and reporting for Working Capital
Management, Product & Project Costing, Inventory Management, Audit facilitation and implementation, Finalization of Accounts.
Supervise / Monitor Day to Day Transactions, Revenue recognition, Cash balances
and Cash for casts,· Implement Training to Sub-ordinates for Accounting Policies and procedures for best operational practices to ensure trouble free Audit,
- Manage the Accounting, Audit, Statutory Compliance, Investor relations, Legal &
Ensuring Timely & Accurate MIS, AR/AP & Various other periodical Reports to
Management and other concerned.. etc..,
Funds Management & Dealing with Financial institutions & periodical Report submission.
Maintain in-depth relations with all Members/Departments of the Management
Ensure timely preparation of Provisional Accounts for the Management review for
Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a costeffective
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team,
Costing and Analysis of various Projects, Dealing with Logistic companies for export Shipments, Initiating for claiming timely Duty drawback for Exports & Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced.
Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile, Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the
Industry Construct and monitor reliable control systems,Maintain appropriate insurance coverage, Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements,
Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of Auditors and Government agencies,
Report risk issues to the Audit committee of the Board of Directors,
- Maintain relations with external Auditors and investigate their findings and
- Preparation of Half Yearly Service Tax, Quarterly TDS Return for submission in respective departments.
- Working on Letter of Credit (LC) - Opening, Amendment & Discounting papers submission in bank.
- Preparation of Bank Guarantee (BG) Papers for submission to vendors against payment to be made in future date.
- Responsible for preparing monthly payrolls of employee.
- Preparation of Year End Financial Statements (Books of Accounts).
- Maintaining Monthly Stock Statement for submission in bank for purpose of DP to avail from bank.
- Preparation of MIS for Board of Directors
- Prepared LC /BG papers to be submitted in bank.
- Period financial analysis; monitoring profitability of various deals;
- Passing accrual entries,And satisfying day-to-day ad-hoc financial requirements of stakeholders.
- Finalized year -end financial statements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹700,000.00 /year
- Accounts & Finance: 7 years