Specialist - Hyderabad - Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Specialist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Electronic Arts company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Position: AP Specialist
EA was founded 30 years ago by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry—and the company—has expanded immensely, but we are still driven by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world’s best games. Our history has been one of great success, and our future looks even brighter. Gaming has come a long way from Pac-Man & Space Invaders to modern EA Favorites like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, Need for Speed and The Sims.
EA Vision We inspire and unite the world through play
EA Mission Build the world’s best digital playground with fun for everyone, anytime, anywhere.
Description: The AP operations provide global support to North America, Asia and Europe regions on Invoice processing, Disbursement and iExpense audits. They are also involved in AP Month end close and Vendor Set up activities. The responsibility of an AP Specialist is to process invoices for all 3 regions on a daily basis and ensure hold invoices are resolved on a regular basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Process invoices on a daily basis, which includes both PO and Non PO invoices.
- Perform three way matching of invoices with respective PO lines.
- Resolve system and manual holds on a regular and timely basis.
- Understand the process of PO tolerance and the ways invoices needs to be matched.
- Process invoices which has different currency, also understanding different tax concepts of various countries.
- Work closely with Business Partners/ Requestors to resolve invoice payment discrepancies.
- Deliver internal set defined targets on Productivity and Accuracy.
- Provide excellent customer service to our business partners and suppliers
- Ability to handle multiple demands and high volume.
- Follow policies and procedure under structured supervision.
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable process and relevant experience of 2- 3 years in Invoice Processing.
- Hands on experience with Oracle 11i. R12 preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Service oriented and conscientious with attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal & written English communication skills, commitment to achieving results.
- Must be detail oriented