Assistant Manager Human Resources - Bangalore - Ocwen Financial Corporation
Ocwen Financial Corporation as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Human Resources jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ocwen Financial Corporation company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
At Ocwen, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry. Within our customer-centric culture, we value innovation and promote an environment where team members can expand their skills and grow professionally. By embracing diversity and inclusion, all team members have opportunity to reach their full potential and maximize contributions to our mission and goals.
Ocwen Financial Corporation is a financial services holding company which, through our subsidiaries, is one of the largest mortgage companies in the United States. Our primary business is mortgage loan servicing and origination. Homeward Residential originates and purchases residential mortgage loans through direct, wholesale and correspondent channels. Liberty Home Equity Solutions provides reverse mortgage loan solutions. Headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, our global community of team members are located throughout the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, India and the Philippines.
Helping Homeowners is What We Do! Our talented, diverse team members are dedicated to helping the homeowners and investors we serve. As an industry leader in foreclosure prevention and loss mitigation, Ocwen has completed 20% of all Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) sponsored modifications, 45% more than the next highest servicer. Each team member, regardless of their role, is proud of Ocwens focus on helping families stay in their homes and improving financial results for investors.
Consider joining us to help fulfill our mission of helping homeowners. As an Ocwen team member, your mission is to delight the customers or co-workers you serve through caring service and innovative solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Track and analyze the quality of performance regularly and work with the BU management to improve output
• Propagate performance excellence culture. Coach managers on effective performance management practices.
• Ensure a fair and effective performance appraisal process
• Work with the management to ensure performance differentiation between employees
• Ensure an effective development plan for the employees basis the performance appraisal
• Design and implement employee engagement strategy for the respective BU s
• Carry out the people connect activities such as one-ones, open houses and town hall meetings on a periodic basis
• Ensure quick and quality resolutions to employee grievances
• Proactive approach in assessing employee pulse and designing customized solutions/interventions
• Work with the BU management to build an engaging workplace
• Implement the employee welfare programs and fun at work activities to enliven the work environment
Attrition Control and Retention Measures:
• Proactive approach towards identifying and minimizing the triggers for attrition
• Work on resignation reversal and minimize voluntary attrition
• Perform attrition analysis and present to the senior management on a regular basis
• Thorough exit interviews and analysis to ensure identifying the reasons for attrition
• Design customized solution/ interventions for retention of employees
Rewards and Recognition:
• Work with the BU management to ensure effective execution of the incentive plans
• Advice on the rewards and recognition framework
• Roll out the recognition programs for the high performing employees
Career growth and development:
• Manage internal job movements within the organization
• Identify developmental needs
• Roll out the capability development programs
Compliance and culture:
• Create awareness on the organizational norms and priorities
• Educate the employee population on the expected behaviors at the workplace
• Administer policies and ensure compliance to the regulatory and organizational requirements
• Ensure disciplinary action at appropriate situations
Employee Lifecycle Activities:
• Review and facilitate organizational processes related to joining, confirmations, transfers, exits, separations and settlements.
• Address employee needs in leave management and work hour management
• Work on special interventions / projects which contribute to organizational effectiveness
• Task force for various process enhancements and organizational Capability development
• Post Graduate in HR from premier institutes
• 2+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner
Work Timings: 2PM to 11PM
Desired Skills and attributes:
• Functional expertise with in depth knowledge of Human Resource Management
• Strong conceptual understanding of the applicable HR aspects
• High employee-centric behavior and Cheerful disposition with the employees
• Operational Excellence
• Result orientation
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good relationship management with various stakeholders in the organization
• Self-driven, highly resilient with ability to work under high pressure and stressful situations
• High learnability and eagerness to explore newer projects and assignments
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
Primary Location : IN-KA-Bangalore
Work Locations : Bangalore Pritech 2
6B, 5th Floor, Pritech Park, Block 12, Sarjapur, Marathhalli, Outer Ring RoadBellandur Village
Job : Human Resources
Organization : India Business Unit
Schedule : Regular
Job Posting : Dec 1, 2016, 5:01:04 AM