Senior Manager Assitant - - Dilip Buildcon Limited Dbl
Dilip Buildcon Limited Dbl as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Manager Assitant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Dilip Buildcon Limited Dbl company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Applying and complete all procedure for availing all approval from various government authority like Panchayat, PWD, NHAI, State Highway Development Authority, Irrigation and Municipal Corporation.
- Collaborate with utility agencies both private and government, time to time for safe and smooth operation of project.
- Ensuring safety and environmental standards to be kept as per guidelines.
- Submission of statutory compliance to the labour commissioner.
- Taking approval from forest department to cut obstacle forest or private trees as per captioned project business.
- Converse and finally settle issues for land acquisition of government or private nature.
- Having knowledge of procedures of land mines and its acquisition.
- Responsible for pursuing coordination and motivation among team member at project.
- Taking care of residential and transportation facility for employees at project location.
- Support audit activity of project with concern government or local authority.
- Querry finding and making provision / approvals for excavation on the same.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Keyskills: Liaison Land Acquisition LIAISONING MANAGER liaisoning senior manager liaisoning assistant manager
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have relevant experience in the similar Profile.
- Communication verbal and written (Hindi/English)
- Should be a good team player and having good interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Should have good analytical Skills.
- Open to travel anywhere in India for company matters
Education: UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization, LLB - Law
PG - Any Postgraduate
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required